* Added a Titles tab to the Hero panel. Full support for titles, including the display of titles to other players, will not be available until the release of Guild Wars Factions.
* In PvP, the victorious players can no longer be killed after a battle ends. This prevents remaining effects, such as Disease or the Edge of Extinction Spirit, from wiping out a winning team after the battle has ended.
* Improved quest marker support for destinations out -side of the character's current map. o The zoomed-out world map now shows the location of the destination map. o The zoomed-in world map shows an arrow at the appropriate exit for the current map and displays the name of the destination map in green.
* The entries in the Control Setup dialog box are now grouped by category. Categories and entries within each category are now sorted alphabetically.
* Added DirectX 9 renderer support for anti-aliasing with GeForce 3 and 4 graphics cards.
* Fixed a bug that prevented the maintained Enchantment Unyielding Aura from ending if its caster died.